We are looking for a dynamic and active Sales Application Specialist who is excited to create new sales in the clinical laboratory field and who is willing to work independently with the support from the Netherlands.
Mediphos Medical Supplies B.V./Mediphos Diagnostics Belux B.V is an independent import/trading company of in vitro diagnostics and is a part of Aidian group who has the head quarter in Finland. Mediphos is a dynamic and flexible company, specialized in the import, marketing and distribution of diagnostics such as kits, reagents, rapid testing and measuring instruments for the clinical laboratories and doctor's offices. The goal is to deliver reliable, high-quality products in the Benelux from a number of selected suppliers from all over the world, with a high level of knowledge and service at a reasonable price.
We are looking for a dynamic and active
SALES APPLICATION SPECIALIST
who is excited to create new sales in the clinical laboratory field and who is willing to work independently with the support from the Netherlands.
As a Sales Application Specialist you have a dual role. On the one hand, you are responsible for sales activities in Belgium and Luxemburg. On the other hand, you will act as an application specialist, especially in the serological and molecular diagnostic field. Hands on work with instruments is part of your daily work. You will get support from the Dutch Mediphos office.
Your key responsibilities:
- Growing the sales and building and maintaining customer relationships in the Belgium and Luxemburg market area which is relatively new for us
- Providing technical product support, introduction of products and provide trainings for the end user customers such as clinical microbiology laboratories
- Planning and executing sales strategies and marketing activities in cooperation with the Mediphos Dutch team
- Launching of new products into the Belgium and Luxemburg markets.
Ideally, you should have:
- Sales and customer-oriented mindset. You have experience from the field of laboratory diagnostics
- Practical experience from serological instrumentation and techniques (eg. ELISA) as well as from molecular diagnostics
- Target oriented mindset and you can efficiently plan and execute sales independently
- Excellent commercial feeling and strive for an optimal customer relationship. Skills to work in a systematic manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Applicable education, eg. from microbiology or molecular diagnostic field
- Readiness to travel within Benelux countries.
What we offer to you:
- Market-based salary with growth opportunities and excellent benefits
- A possibility to work with excellent products and be part of Mediphos and Aidian as an IVD company who takes pride in being a good quality service provider
- Opportunity to develop your skills and competencies within Aidian group which Mediphos is part of.
- Varied, challenging and independent position with own responsibilities and plenty of opportunities for personal development
- Working from home and flexible working hours
For further information, please call Gabriella von Flittner, Chief Marketing Officer, tel. +358 50 381 0550.
Applications can be addressed to:
Mediphos Diagnostics BeLux BV.
Mw. A. Boel
6871 KA Renkum, The Netherlands
Tel.+31 (0)317-351838, email@example.com
Aidian Oy (previously Orion Diagnostica) is a leading Finnish based IVD company with almost 50 years of experience in developing, manufacturing and marketing reliable, fast and easy-to-use diagnostic tests especially for primary care and laboratory diagnostics
We offer our customers and partners the best solutions and service with a customer-focused mindset, high-quality products and agile operations. With a strong can-do attitude, we aim to provide flexible solutions to our customers’ specific needs.
In addition to our Head Quarters in Espoo Finland, we have local offices in 11 different countries: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium and China. We are fully compliant with the ISO 13485 Quality Standard as well as FDA requirements. For more info, see www.aidian.eu